Zone Fitness are seeking dynamic, energetic and goal driven individuals with a passion and drive for the fitness industry to fill our Fitness Instructor vacancy.
It is the objective of the Fitness Instructor to assist members in reaching individual goals they have set themselves when joining the club. The fitness team needs to take ownership of the member, ensuring safe and effective exercise at all times, and is responsible for the member throughout his/her membership at the club.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Completed accredited fitness qualification.
- High energy levels and passion for fitness industry.
- Specific attention to detail
- Accurate numeric skills
- Computer Literacy.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Diplomacy in handling irate people
- Ability to work under pressure
Should you meet the above mentioned criteria, kindly please submit your most updated Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the position and club you applying for. Any applications without a reference will be disregarded!
Should you not receive a response or communication within 2 weeks of submitting your documentation, please consider your application as unsuccessful.