In line with the Government update on regulations, the follow will be in effect from 23 June 2022.
- We will no longer have any capacity limitations.
- Masks are optional and you are no longer required to wear a mask while inside our clubs.
- Sanitization stations, both for hands and equipment, have been placed all over the club and will remain available for your use. Please dispose of the used paper towels in the waste bins provided.
- Water fountains are open to fill up your water bottle. Please do not drink directly from the water fountain.
- Group Training classes will return to their normal capacity. The booking system will remain in place to join a class, you can book your spot at reception. You will find a schedule of the classes available on our website.
Please play your part. Do not come to the club when you have the following symptoms: fever, sore throat, chills, shortness of breath, headache, tight chest, runny nose, are dizzy or feel very tired or if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or are in quarantine.