The country will move to Lockdown Level 1 on Monday 21 September 2020.
What will change:
- The limit of 50 members will change and we can allow 50% of our capacity.
- With the relaxed curfew, all branches will open and close normal times again.
- Group Training Classes will launch 01 October. There will be a strict booking system in place to join a class, so make sure you book your spot at reception. We will update our website with the new time tables for the classes closer to the time.
- Water fountains will be open to fill up your water bottle. Please do not drink directly from the water fountain.
What will remain the same:
- Before entering through the turnstile, your temperature will be taken, you will complete a health screening and you will be asked to sanitize your hands.
- Social distancing must be adhered to at all times, equipment has been moved, or put out of order, in line with this specification. Social distance indicators have also been placed in the change room areas.
- Sanitization stations, both for hands and equipment, have been placed all over the club. Please make use of these as much as possible and dispose of the used paper towels in the waste bins provided.
Please play your part and do not come to the club when you have the following symptoms: fever, sore throat, chills, shortness of breath, headache, tight chest, runny nose, are dizzy or feel very tired or if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or are in quarantine.