The country moved to Lockdown Level 2 on Monday 31 May 2021.
What will change:
- Nothing, our operating hours falls within the current curfew times. Our capacity regulation will remain the same.
What will remain the same:
- Before entering through the turnstile, your temperature will be taken, we will conduct a health screening and you will be asked to sanitize your hands.
- Masks must be worn when you enter and exit the club. You may remove your mask during vigorous exercise but it must be replaced while you are resting or moving between equipment.
- Social distancing must be adhered to at all times, equipment has been moved, or put out of order, in line with this specification. Social distance indicators have also been placed in the change room areas.
- Sanitization stations, both for hands and equipment, have been placed all over the club. Please make use of these as much as possible and dispose of the used paper towels in the waste bins provided.
- Water fountains will remain open to fill up your water bottle. Please do not drink directly from the water fountain.
- Group Training classes will continue. There will be a strict booking system in place to join a class, so make sure you book your spot at reception. You will find a schedule of the classes available on our website.
Please play your part, wear your mask and maintain social distancing while exercising. Do not come to the club when you have the following symptoms: fever, sore throat, chills, shortness of breath, headache, tight chest, runny nose, are dizzy or feel very tired or if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or are in quarantine.