Zone Fitness is seeking a dynamic, energetic, goal and sales driven individual with a passion and drive for the fitness industry to fill our vacancy of an Assistant Sales Manager for the following clubs:
The Assistant Sales Manager will be responsible to assist the Sales Manager to recruit, train, motivate and manage the sales team, in the pursuit of the club’s set goals and annual budget and relieve when Sales Manager is on leave.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- At least 2-4 years working experience in sales (preferably within the fitness industry).
- Tertiary qualification would be an advantage, but not essential
- Management experience would be an advantage
- Computer literacy skills.
- High energy levels and passion for fitness industry.
- Sales and target driven.
- Specific attention to detail.
- Accurate numeric skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Clear and confident communication skills.
- Diplomacy in handling irate people.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Should you meet the above mentioned criteria, kindly please submit your most updated Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the position and club you applying for. Any applications without a reference will be disregarded!
Should you not receive a response or communication within 2 weeks of submitting your documentation, please consider your application as unsuccessful.