Fat-Blasting Workout: Bob Harper, best known as the presenter from The Biggest Loser, is a fitness inspiration to all. He’s managed to stay trim and help hundreds of people get rid of their unwanted extra weight. Below are his training tips on how he stays that way. These are training routines you can do at your nearest Zone Fitness or at home!
Squat, Swing, Shuffle
What you’ll need: a set of 5- to 10-pound dumbbells
How this workout works: Perform each move for 45 seconds, doing as many reps as possible in that time and resting for 15 seconds between moves. Complete the circuit four times.
Targets shoulders, back, arms, abs, butt, legs
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, holding a dumbbell in left hand in front of hips, palm facing in.
- Squat and swing dumbbell back between legs.
Targets shoulders, arms, obliques, legs
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, arms over head, holding ends of a single dumbbell in each hand.
- Lunge forward with left leg, bending both knees 90 degrees as you rotate torso to right and lower dumbbell by right knee.
- Return to start, then repeat. Switch sides for the next circuit.
See the full schedule on fitnessmagazine.com.