Zone Fitness are seeking dynamic, energetic and goal driven individuals with a passion and drive for the fitness industry to fill our Membership/Sales consultant vacancy at the following clubs:
- Cape Quarter
- St Georges Mall
It is the objective and the responsibility of the Sales/Membership Consultant to grow the membership base of the club by selling good quality memberships in an attempt to assist members in reaching individual goals they have set themselves upon joining the club.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- At least 2 years working experience in sales (preferably within the fitness industry).
- Computer literacy skills.
- High energy levels and passion for fitness industry.
- Sales and target driven.
- Specific attention to detail.
- Accurate numeric skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Clear and confident communication skills.
- Diplomacy in handling irate people.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work a 6 day work week.
Should you meet the above mentioned criteria, kindly please submit your most updated Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the position and club you applying for. Any applications without a reference will be disregarded!
Should you not receive a response or communication within 2 weeks of submitting your documentation, please consider your application as unsuccessful.