Rainy days are slowly arriving and what could be more comforting than a hug in a cup. We found the perfect blend of sweet and spicy to warm your winter’s morning. This smooth and creamy turmeric latte is guilt-free, tummy-warming and packed full of anti-oxidants!
What you will need for your turmeric latte:
- 4 cups of sweetened almond milk
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1-2 Tb honey
- 1-2 t ground turmeric
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
1. Warm the almond milk and add all the other ingredients.
2. Bring it to a slow simmer and adjust the flavours to your taste.
3. Simmer it over a low heat for about 10 minutes, without boiling the mixture.
4. Pour into 4 cups with a sprinkle of turmeric.
If you would like to learn more about the health benefits of turmeric, click here.
This recipe was found on Taste