Zone Fitness Clubs in is seeking dynamic, energetic and goal driven external Personal Trainers willing to rent space within our clubs.
It is the objective of the Personal Trainer to assist members in reaching individual goals they have set themselves when joining the club. The Personal Trainer should take ownership of the member, ensuring safe and effective exercise at all times.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Completed an accredited Personal Training qualification.
- Low rental agreement.
- Personal liability insurance.
- CPR qualification.
- Strong customer service approach.
- Professional and well-groomed appearance.
- Ability to promote a healthy and fit company image.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Friendly, clear and confident communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to design a professional programme specific to client needs analysis.
- Able to show members how to do the various exercises prescribed in the programme safely and effectively prescribing the sets, repetitions and weights. Evaluate the member’s progress on the exercise program and upgrade the member’s program (sets, reps, weights) if and when required to ensure progression.
Should you meet the above-mentioned criteria, kindly please submit your most updated Curriculum Vitae with all supporting documentation to email@example.com
Should you not receive a response or communication within 2 weeks of submitting your documentation, please consider your application as unsuccessful.