Physical exercise can have immediate and long-term health benefits. Women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer should exercise on a regular basis. This can enhance physical well-being and spur recovery.
Exercising for breast cancer patients can improve their quality of life and reduce the risk of developing new cancers. Here are ways exercising can improve your life:
- You’ll be able to maintain a healthy weight
- You may have fewer and less severe side effects from treatment when exercising
- You will have more energy
- You’ll have more muscle and be stronger
- You’ll feel better about yourself and have more confidence
- You will sleep better and be less stressed
It’s important to take special care of yourself and one of the best ways to do this is to stay physically active.