Spring into Action – we are open!
Please play your part and do not come to the club when you have the following symptoms: fever, sore throat, chills, shortness of breath, headache, tight chest, runny nose, are dizzy or feel very tired or if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or are in quarantine.
A Few Things to Note:
- Before entering through the turnstile, your temperature will be taken, you will complete a health screening and you will be asked to sanitize your hands.
- Members may remove their face mask performing cardio exercises on the designated Cardio Equipment ONLY. Cardio equipment will be spaced 2m apart to allow for better social distancing. Please enter and exit the facilities wearing your face mask.
- A limit of 50 people at any given time in the club has been specified by the government. As soon as this limit is reached, a member will be required to wait in line. Once a person leaves the club, the next person can enter the club
- Water Fountains are not allowed to be operational, please bring your own water.
- You are allowed to bring and use your own sweat towel.
- Social distancing must be adhered to at all times, equipment has been moved, or put out of order, in line with this specification. Social distance indicators have also been placed in the change room areas.
- Sanitization stations, both for hands and equipment, have been placed all over the club. Please make use of these as much as possible and dispose of the paper towel in the waste bin.
- In order for staff and members to adhere to the curfew from 22.00 to 04.00, clubs that normally open at 5.00 will open at 5.30 and all clubs will close at 20.00 on weekdays.
- Group Training classes will not be available until further notice.
- All showers are open. To minimize the touching surfaces, soap dispensers have been removed and members will be required to bring their own soap.
We can’t wait to see you back in the clubs!